User Finder scans your network computers to find which users are logged on to which computers
- No longer do you need psychic powers to find which computer a user is logged onto.
- Perform a ping or a traceroute to the PC to check network connectivity.
- Telnet to the routers along the way.
- Scan up to 400 computers/minute.
- Unlock user accounts and reset passwords from within the program.
Download Trial Version
- User Finder is designed for use on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, all other operating systems are untested and unsupported.
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework version 2 installed on the scanning computer.