Software Deployment with Remote Installer
- Select the domain or workgroup from from the 'Domain' box. This will populate
the listbox below.
- Select the computer(s) onto which you wish to install the software and click
'Add'. You can also click 'Add All' to add all the computers at once if
- Alternatively, click 'Import from File' to import a list of computers from a
- To remove computer(s) from the install list, select them in the 'To Install'
box, right click and select 'Remove Selected Computers':
- With a package and computers selected, click 'Install'.
- You will then be asked if you wish to do the install now or schedule for a later
- The bar below the Install button controls the number of computers to install to
- The 'Results' pane will show the progress of the install.